- Keep the bandage on and dry until tomorrow morning.
- Remove bandage in the morning and wash the site daily with soap and water. You may shower in the morning.
- Apply petroleum jelly (Vaseline or Aquaphor) to the area and cover with a fresh band aid or non-stick dressing and paper tape.
- Continue above wound care daily until healed or until your suture removal appointment if stitches were placed.
- f there are any signs of infections such as marked redness, swelling, pain and/or pus, please call the office.
– You will receive notification of your biopsy results, usually in 2 weeks.
(Please give our office a call if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks)
– If you have stitches in place, your follow up appointment for suture removal will be in 7-14 days.