If sagging cheeks, hollow eyes, deep frown lines and crow’s feet make you look older than you feel, BOTOX® and dermal fillers can remedy that. At Indigo Dermatology in Melbourne, FL, Tampa, FL, & Palm Bay, FL, our dermatologists can take years off your face with non-surgical treatments performed during your lunch hour without any downtime. Call or book your appointment online today.
Botox/Xeomin and Filler Specialist
Botox and Fillers Q & A
How do BOTOX® and Dysport® work?
Botox and Dysport work in very much the same way. Each is a FDA-approved injectable substances made of a highly purified version of the neurotoxin, botulinum. When injected into crow’s feet and frown lines, they prevent muscle contractions that cause these wrinkles. They block sensation from the nerves to muscles in your forehead and around the mouth and eyes. Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure in the United States. It, along with the newer Dysport, are excellent in diminishing the appearance of crow’s fit, sagging smiles, forehead wrinkles. Dr. Thareja discusses your treatment goals and evaluates your facial lines to determine how to administer the injections so you can get the best results. The line- and wrinkle-reducing aspects of Botox last from three to four months. You need regular repeats of the treatment to maintain your rejuvenated look.
Revanesse Fillers Key Points
- Fastest growing HA Dermal fillers on the market!
- Is the only spherical HA Dermal filler on the market which leads to natural results!
- Has 50% less swelling!
- Longevity with clinical studies up to 52 weeks (1 year)!
- Very safe with zero granulomas reports since 2017 in over 6 million syringes sold!
- Is ten-times cleaner than the FDA requires so patients can feel comfortable with safe results!
- Clients have described it as buttery, luscious and natural in reviews so these are great descriptive words to ease patients comfort!